Wraparound Care with Premier Education at St Philip's
Premier Wraparound Bookings Now Available!
Ofsted Registration Approved
We are pleased to confirm that our Ofsted registration application for the new wraparound provision starting in September 2023 has now been accepted.
Ofsted setting registration no: 2744090
This means that we are now able to make bookings available for our before and after school sessions from September and our Summer Holiday Multi Activity Camps. Both of which can be paid for via online payments or using Childcare Vouchers/Tax Free Childcare Scheme.
For more information, please refer to the Premier Wraparound Parent’s Handbook for your child’s school via the link below:
To book places please log on to our website and follow the step-by-step process below to select days/times you require ahead of the new school term.
How to book & pay online with bank card: -
1. Visit www.premier-education.com Click on ‘Book a course’.
2. In the ‘Location’ box type in your child’s school and click “search”.
3. Click on ‘View Venue’ when you see your child’s school in the search results Select the activity you would like to book (before school, after school or holiday session) and click “book now”
4. Register your details or log in if you are a returning customer.
5. Follow booking process and select ‘card’ in Payment Method section to complete your booking.
6. You will receive a booking confirmation email (if paying with Childcare Vouchers this email confirms how much your booking came to).
7. Those paying with childcare vouchers please see next set of instructions below.
How to book online & pay with Childcare Vouchers/Tax Free Childcare Scheme: -
1. Visit www.premier-education.com
2. First ensure your providers are registered in the My Family area
3. Click on ‘Book a course’
4. In the ‘Location’ box type in your child’s primary school name
5. Click on ‘View Venue’ when you see your child’s school in the search results
6. Select the activity you would like to book and select ‘Book Now’
7. Register your details or log in if you’re a returning customer
8. Follow the booking and payment process through to complete your booking and select ‘Tax-Free childcare - GOV.UK’ in the Payment Method section.
9. You will receive a booking confirmation via email, which confirms how much you should instruct your scheme provider to pay us WITHIN 7 DAYS of making the booking
10. Contact your childcare provider to let them know the total they need to forward to us. Please quote your child’s name in full and the booking reference number to help us reconcile your payment when it comes through
11. When payment is received your provider sends us confirmation so we can make a note that you have paid.
Please try and instruct your provider the amount owed as soon as possible after making a booking. For bookings made with the flexi-booking option, any amendments or cancellations will be added as a credit to your account to be used against future bookings.
If payments are not made within the 7 days of booking we may stop a child from attending until outstanding payments have been made. If payments are not paid within 30 days a 10% administration charge will be added to the outstanding balance.
We have registered with the following childcare voucher providers as Premier Wraparound Care. Please look at the list below, along with the unique reference code and let us know if the voucher provider you use is not on there by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computershare Voucher Services – 0026801148
- Edenred - P21313253 - Faircare - PREM0219 - Grass Roots Group - Care-4 - 51107410 - Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services - 899148 - Kiddivouchers - N121284 - Busy Bees Benefits Limited - Contact them direct & register us on your account - Employers for Childcare Vouchers - Contact them direct & register us on your account - Enjoy Benefits - B025020
- N W Brown - Login to your account online, search for ‘Premier Wrap Around Care’ - Reward Gateway (RG) - 45575348110 - Fideliti - PRE114C - Tax-Free Childcare - please search with our Ofsted registration number: 2744090 & postcode: CB1 3DR
Let’s educate and activate the world.
Kind Regards Kerry Rayner Office Manager & Accounts
Premier Education – Cambridge & Newmarket
t: +44 (0)1223 631310
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me via email on email@example.com
or phone (01223) 631310 between 9 am and 5.30 pm Monday – Friday.
We also have links with TJKids. For further information of their offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07944 230297