WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL COUNCIL PAGE
- Pupil Voice and children's safety
- Money management and marketing through the Tuck Shop
- We interviewed prospective teachers this term and three new teachers were appointed.
- We made the drinks station clear for children so they knew which cups are clean.
- We have started Classroom and Cloakroom Checks every lunchtime, to ensure classes are keeping their areas tidy and safe. The top three classes each week earn Triple C time (extra playtime)!
- We started a Book Swap on Thursdays.
Book Swap - Lunchtime on Thursdays - Quiet Area in the large playground - Bring in a book you've read and swap it for another one!
'Pupils make good contributions to the school and local communities. For example, the school council met with a local authority representative to improve the quality of school meals. This led to an increased take up.' Ofsted, September 2010.